About Study Program
To be one of the leading Communication Science Programs in Indonesia, with a fully professional and International outlook.
- To provide high quality teaching and learning experiences in the field of Communication, supported by a modern curriculum in accordance with developments in the field of Communication Science and market needs.
- To provide and facilities research conducted by the ‘civitas academica’ to develop the field of communication science.
- To implement the result of scientific research into society.
- To organize cooperation with the communication industry, educational institutions, the government and society.
SGU’s Food Technology Department graduates have plentiful career opportunities in every sector of more than 300 food and food-related businesses, including (but not limited to) food product companies, ingredient industries, and food-related machinery and equipment supplier corporations. Additionally, they have the prospect as consultants, researchers, analysts and enterpreneurs.
- Agoes Soehianie, PhD.
- Reza Septiawan, PhD.
- Dr.rer.nat. Filiana Santoso
- Maria Dewi P.T Gunawan Puteri, M.Sc, PhD.
- Ir. Abdullah Muzi Marpaung, MP
- Elisabeth Kartika Prabawati, STP., MFoodSt.
- Jan Sudir Purba, PhD.
- Dr. Ekowati Chasanah
- Dipl.-Ing. Haznan Abimanyu, PhD.
- Dr. Yonathan Asikin