About Study Program
We develop people that will feed the nation.
- To carry out educational and teaching activities with superior learning culture and integrity.
- To carry out globally recognized research activities.
- To carry out community service activities that build characters as well as social responsiveness to the community challenges.
SGU’s Food Technology Department graduates have plentiful career opportunities in every sector of more than 300 food and food-related businesses, including (but not limited to) food product companies, ingredient industries, and food-related machinery and equipment supplier corporations. Additionally, they have the prospect as consultants, researchers, analysts and enterpreneurs.
Work in Industry
- Agoes Soehianie, PhD.
- Reza Septiawan, PhD.
- Dr.rer.nat. Filiana Santoso
- Maria Dewi P.T Gunawan Puteri, M.Sc, PhD.
- Ir. Abdullah Muzi Marpaung, MP
- Elisabeth Kartika Prabawati, STP., MFoodSt.
- Jan Sudir Purba, PhD.
- Dr. Ekowati Chasanah
- Dipl.-Ing. Haznan Abimanyu, PhD.
- Dr. Yonathan Asikin